Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I was looking to see if there was a hot line to call with a

Customer Question

Hello I was looking to see if there was a hot line to call with a quick medical question
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Could I speak to Doctor Thomas? I am feeling tingles, some pain, and tightness on my right side. I believe it is just anxiety, but have also been thinking about the potential of clotting. I take birth control and know that is a risk. The fact that the feeling is not going away is what slightly concerns me is there any way to tell what is going on?
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: I've had the tingling pain in my arm and leg on and off since probably November I believe it is stress related today just feels a little different so I wanted to ask
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: the birth control is key. I am not typically a physically anxious person but may have changed recently.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 9 months ago.
Hello,I'm Camille, and I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online.
If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Best,
Camille
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you
You are very welcome :-)
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 9 months ago.

Hi.

Thank you for requesting me.

Have you had an exam.

A neurological exam is essential.

Do you have anxiety?