How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Scott Your Own Question
Dr. Scott
Dr. Scott, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 686
Experience:  Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Scott is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was recently raped and xanax is the only drug that has

Customer Question

I was recently raped and xanax is the only drug that has helped. Any ideas where I can get a doc to prescribe it?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes in the ER
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I was in a car accident may 5th. That's it.
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I paid the $5
Expert:  Dr. Scott replied 6 months ago.

Hi there,

I am terribly sorry to hear about your situation.

You should see your primary care doctor to get Xanax.

You should also see a physiatrist sooner than later who can help you through this difficult situation.

This is a big life event and you may need counseling and therapy with a physiatrist.

Please send me any other questions you may have.

If not, please rate my services above.