Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Medicine doctor, PGCSD(dermatology)
6740150

I am really worried doctor my partner she was having periods

Hi, I am really worried doctor my partner she was having periods last month after her periods she was having cloting & now she is getting blood cloying increase & it's not stopping from last 15 days
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: Yes she is having back pain & period were normal
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Yup she is having sneezing problems (high fever) she just taking that medicine

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

What is her age?

Is she taking any pills?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
She is 26 years & yes is taking hefever allergy pills
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
She is taking telfast pills for allergy

Dear customer

Thank you for the quick reply.

Please do not worry.It is not dangerous condition.

If someone's periods/bleeding lasts longer than 7 days or the bleeding is very heavy then it is of concern.Normally menstrual period generally lasts from 2-7 days.

As your partner is having bleeding since last 15 days,this can be of concern .Although it is not serious or dangerous.

The most common causes of prolonged period are: stress,being overweight or underweight,imbalance of hormones,polycystic ovarian syndrome/estrogen dominance,uterine abnormalities (fibroids/cysts/polyps/endometriosis).

She need clinical examination,testing for thyroid function and other hormone levels. A pelvic exam is required to rule out any uterine abnormality, a cervical polyp or fibroid, or a uterine infection.Also she may need an ultrasound to evaluate the uterus, the ovaries and the fallopian tubes.

These blood clots are part of the endometrium or the lining or the uterus which is shed during menstruation. This is not serious or emergency.

Please do not worry.It is not dangerous condition & is treated with medications.So I advice for her to consult gynecologist for the clinical examination to find out the root cause & then take the treatment accordingly.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Is there any kind of food or exercises or rest at home, would you like to suggest

Dear customer

Thank you for replying back.

There is no particular or specific diet for her.

Rest at home is best & is advised.

Most of the time, simply decreasing your stress, improving nutrition and adding adequate nutritional supplements can provide a natural way to restore regular periods.Take plant estrogens (phytoestrogens, isoflavones.Eat healthy & nurtrious.Take nutrious diet containing good amount of iron,calcium,magnesium,multivitamins.

Thank you.

And please don't forget to leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Do you have any other follow up question?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No, thanks doctor
I think my all questions are clear
Thanks for your help

Dear customer

Thank you for the words of appreciation & for using just answer website.Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

God bless you & take care.

Kind Regards
Dr.Josh