Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  American Board Certified Neurologist, Internal Medicine
56178413

YOU WAS CURED OF HEP C IS THERE ANY CHANCE OF YOU PASSING IT

Customer Question

YOU WAS CURED OF HEP C IS THERE ANY CHANCE OF YOU PASSING IT TO ANYONE?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: YES AS I SAID I WAS CURED.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: NO
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Subbanna MD replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist with vast experience in diagnosing and treating neurological & all health conditions including and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.

If you are cured of hepatitis c then there is no chance of passing hep c to others

Hep c is considered cured only when tests show that you do not have any hep c virus left in your body

Which means there is no surviving hep c virus in your body

Since you are not having any hep c virus in your body there is no chance of passing hep c to others

Once again I reassure you, if you are cured of hep c then you are completely free of hep c virus from your body so you cannot pass hep c infection to others.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please click a positive rating (preferably 5 Star/Excellent) to credit for the time & effort put by me in answering your health question, and this is the only way I will be credited for my service to you. If you have follow-up or additional questions you can ask them after the rating too.

Best Regards!

Customer/p>

I meant "all health conditions including viral infections" sorry for the typing error

Hi, once again I fully reassure, if you are cured of hep c then you cannot pass it to others, a cure from hep c means you are totally cleared of this virus from your body and you are fully free of this viral illness!

Do you have any additional questions? Do you want to discuss this further? Please let me know.

Best Regards!