Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS
23101880

Looking for a very good neurosurgery clinic for a brain

Customer Question

looking for a very good neurosurgery clinic for a brain menongiome...
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: there is no symptom. we discovered it by chance when doing a full body CT...
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: female, 63 y old, occasionally ( once per year) fibrillation, otherwise good health
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Saleem replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JA.I am Dr Saleem . Well most of meningiomas incidentally diagnosed or otherwise have excellent prognosis. You are completely asymptomatic so its discretion of your surgeon and your choice whether to get it removed. Size and speed of growth is another important factor defining the approach. Why did you have the scan ? Anything bothering you?

For now it will be a wise idea to observe . Regular physical check up and MRI scan will help monitoring its growth. If found aggressive or any symptoms develop with any physical abnormalities, treatment options can be tried.

I hope it was helpful, happy to answer any more queries. Wish you a healthy life.

Please do remember to reward my work with a positive rating by clicking on the stars.

I hope you know you need to click the stars on your screen,5 to award a good rating. I will be grateful, feel free to ask any more questions.