How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a 55 year old male and just noticed what looks like the

Customer Question

I am a 55 year old male and just noticed what looks like the beginning of varicose vain in my leg. Is this something that I should be concerned about? Is there anything that I should do? Thank you
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  khagihara replied 7 months ago.

Can you attach the photos here? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Pain or itch? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications? Any family medical history?