Your symptoms are suggestive of hemorrhoids.
The treatment of hemorrhoids is by warm sitz bath, avoiding straining, keeping the stools soft and local application of the ointment like proctosedyl or Preparation-H. Following is the detailed advisory;
1) Avoid constipation by not postponing the urge to defecate; Many over-the-counter options helps speed bowel movements and decrease straining. Duphalac is best. A soft stool helps in decreasing the irritation and associated swelling of hemorrhoids.
2) Eat a balanced, high-fiber diet; Increased dietary fiber of 25-30 grams / day. High fiber cereal can help reach this goal quickly.
3) Drink plenty of water and liquids (about 2 liters a day)
4) Regular exercise; this helps in relieving constipation, if any.
5) Avoid excessive pressure and straining during defecation. Don't sit for extended periods, limit this time as much as possible.
6) Avoid irritant foods, chillies and hot herbs and substances.
7) Warm sitz baths; this is universally soothing for pain and may help decrease the hemorrhoid size. This is done thrice a day for couple of days and then twice a day (15 minutes each time).
8) Local ointments applied in anal canal which contain xylocaine and vasconstrictors (OTC product).
If these are unable to resolve your symptoms by week-end, you may consider consulting your GP.
Wish you a very happy, prosperous, healthy and safe new year 2017.
It is privilege assisting you.
Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please consider a positive rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.
Wishing you all the very best in life.