Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I just had lung sugury for lung cancer in sept 2016 I get

Customer Question
this bad odor from under...
I just had lung sugury for lung cancer in sept 2016 I get this bad odor from under my breasts what causes this
JA: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?
Customer: no I have a bad cough & no appitite also very weak
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: cramping in legs & feet & sob
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
1/5/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 10 months ago

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily.

Is there any more sweating or collection of sweat, under the breast?

Is there any itching in the area with yeast sort of infection?

Are you diabetic?

What are your medications?

Please let me now if you need any further help?

Family Physician, Doctor