Maureen Whelihan
Maureen Whelihan,
Experience:  physician - owner at Center for Sexual Health and Education LLC
96220841

Was wondering where I can buy the injection for ED online I

Customer Question

Was wondering where I can buy the injection for ED online I already went to go see a doctor and he gave me a pricription with no refills and says I need to go in to office again so they can take my money smh

JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Customer: No i take llexapro and weburtrin not allergic to anythin JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Customer: No just had blood work from my family doctor I'm good

I went to go see a doctor that charge me 200 dollars for my ed problem and he recommended the penis injection he gave a proscription for 5 doses with no refill I ask if he can call in to the pharmacy and he said I needed to go back to his office for another consult I don't know why first time they did all the test on me injection worked fine he also told me that this time it was only going to 100 dollars can you help me earthier with a proscription or point me in the right direction thank you Ivan ******

Category: Medical
Expert:  Maureen Whelihan replied 6 months ago.

Hello Ivan,

I am Dr Whelihan and I specialize in sexual medicine. I am thrilled to hear you have good results with the trimix injections! Many men are afraid to try such a valuable medication mix! That said, it is illegal to prescribe a medication for a patient you have not "seen". Your health insurance should cover a visit to a urologist - are you uninsured? If not, I can make a suggestion.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My insurance doesn't cover that I tried the first time I went

Your insurance does not cover a visit to the urologist for ED? Many insurances do not cover the trimix medication but DO cover the doctor's visit for the prescription - is that different with your insurance? If so, you can call around your area to urology offices (and sometimes even a family practice doc that is proactive in sexual health) and "negotiate" a cash-pay visit in advance! You will be surprised what discounted rates you will find! Also, you may want to steer clear of clinics that advertise ED and flashy ads as they tend to be much more expensive! Hope that helps - good luck!

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
it does thank you

I just noticed you are from the Czech Republic! Sorry - I realize the "rules" in medicine may be different there! Glad this is working for you and good luck!