Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I'm a 32 year old female who had to have a emergency

Customer Question

I'm a 32 year old female who had to have a emergency hysterectomy when I was 21 years and ive recently been diagnosed with osteoporosis and just received my lab reports my question is how worried do I need to be that my white blood count is elevated, my thyroid level indicates that I may have an overactive thyroid plus my vitamin D level is at a 19? what could this be and what would be a good way to fixing my health. My body does not tolerate taking vitamins very well they make me very sick.
JA: When was the last time you had your levels checked? Have you noticed any weight loss or weight gain?
Customer: the other day and I just received these results today and yes maam as far as I can remember ive always had stayed at a weight around 120 to 125lbs but these passed 5 months ive gain a lot of weight. yesterdays doctors visit I weighed 157.9lns
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I was recently diagnosed with osteoporosis, I also have stage 3 GERDS, depression, migrains
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 7 months ago.

Hi there.
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. SH and will be helping you out with your concerns today.

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 7 months ago.

Can you please send the results over to me for me to see myself or is that not possible?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I do not have the paperwork or results yet I had just ask my nurse to email me what she was telling to tell me today and that's what my results indicated oh and she also said that me magnesium was on the lower end of normal.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
hello?