Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have had a hollow or empty feeling in my stomach on and

Customer Question

I have had a hollow or empty feeling in my stomach on and off for a while now. I have seen multiple doctors and the most recent said I have function dyspepsia, but after reading online about the symptoms of it, I do not think that is what it is.
JA: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: On and off for the past couple years, but within the past 9 months it has bothered me enough to see a doctor about it. no vomiting or nausea.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: History of anxiety. I read that it can be linked to my symptoms, but I feel that it is more than just that.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 8 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

any other medical problems?

just click send to reply