Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Assistant, I would need help with an ear question please. -

Customer Question

Hello Dr. Thomas Assistant, I would need help with an ear question please. My name is ***** ***** my partner just put on a ear piece to install a 2 way radio and things must have gone somehow wrong and he got struck by a very high pitched voice. He now hears all noises static including himself, also when he touches that side of the face that was involved in the injury it is also static.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?
Customer: I read up on ear injuries and it says that if the problem prevails we need to seek immediate doctor's attention, other sites say there is nothing to be done but to wait. Not skin concerns, ear concerns, the accident just happened.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no pat is a 71 healthy male with really no issues but talaremia minor, which probl. has nothing to do with this problem
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 8 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

any other medical issues?

just click send to reply