Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

When my aching joints hurt all the time especially in my

Customer Question

When my aching joints hurt all the time especially in my hips and back WHATS WRONG... I also feel like a have a never ending flu chronic congestion and sinus problems MY NECK/HEAD ALWAYS hurt now IT started after I got in a accident and received a neck strain and contusion NEVER ENDING HEAD PAIN IN THE LOWER BACK OF MY HEAD AND MY NECK STIFFNESS I'm always doing rotations with my neck and rubbing it. UGH I HURT
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: Daily lately since the accident about a year after the accident actually but I don't know what happened to my head I already had a MRI they said it was normal nothing there.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I've recieved feedback for my back from an Orthopeodic surgeon saying the vertebrae the lowest one is innerlocked and has problems there. It's a weak back if I move wrong it pinches a nerve and hurts down the front of my thighs my calf muscle(Iguess) takes over and starts moving my foot around by itself If I walk too long. or have alot of charley horses in my lower legs. I just got through with my antibiotic that was prescribed (augmenton ) and I received a flu shot last weak. I got sicker sore throat ache alot congestion. But like I said It doesn't seem to go away now.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 9 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

what meds do you take?

did you have blood tests?

just click send to reply