Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, MCCM. Currently working in Critical Care Medicine with 10 year experience in Medicine
22950887

I filled out form but have not received an answer

Customer Question

Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to JA. Unfortunately your question has not shown up here, would you like to ask it again?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
How to get rid of baby raches that are nesting on scalp and in hair

Are you talking about baby cockroaches? Are you sure they arent lice? or any other insect? Do you have picture which you can post here, the reason im asking is because the treatment is different in every case.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
They are not live. Baby rosches. I got the big one I thought before the babies hatched.

The simplest way to kill them is to use hair spray which can get rid of the roaches in most cases.

Try the anti lice medication as that contains permethrin which is also toxic to roaches. It is available OTC and can be applied on the hair. Try nix first and if that doesnt help then try Shampoos containing pyrethrins and piperonyl butoxide (such as Rid), which are left on the hair for 10 minutes and then rinsed out.

Lastly, take them out by using the anti lice hair comb, that is able to pick out small lice and even small eggs, the same thing can work for baby roaches as well.

Do you want to know anything else?

Would you like to know anything else? Any clarifications or additional questions that you might have, i would be happy to answer them for you. If done for now, please remember to leave a positive rating as that is the only way we are compensated for our time spent helping you. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the rating.