How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 56204
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a transgender female and I need a doctor to write me a

Customer Question

I am a transgender female and I need a doctor to write me a prescription for estradiol spironolactone.. ESTRADIOL 3MG 30 TABLETS 1 TIME A DAY... SPIRONOLACTONE 50MG 60 TABLETS 2 TIMES A DAY... IS THERE ANY DOCTOR OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP ME?
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No everything's ok
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 8 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 8 months ago.

Doctors on this site cannot do this legally

but I can help you find one in your area

where do you live?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
In Lake Mississippi is the zip code 39092
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 8 months ago.

I would go here in your area

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again: