Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Well ill try to get as much info to you but it would take

Customer Question

well ill try to get as much info to you but it would take hours so it started 11 years ago one day felt great then started losing energy fast and emotion's were out of control got so bad boss said take some time find out whats up I was diagnosed with severe depression bi polar disorder fibromyalgia DE genitive bone and joint deices scitsafren (hearing voices) whitch I told him I was hearing tones and diffrent sounds all the time he put me on more meds than I ever had actualy I didn't even take asprin at the time hated pills so five years went by fast lost home cars hell on earth then headaches started worst ever two doctors said migraines but no migraine symptoms out to be cluster headackes two or three a day the worst pain I ever felt they said it was my teeth witch were not that good but not that bad either they recommended I have them removed all of them to get rid of those clusters I would have done anything so had them all out and the clusters continued the next year had 400 of them came close to suicide now we are at year 6 with had a problem penis bent to one side my pcp told me it was a blood clot go to specialist he giggled and said don't worrie no blood clot gave me meds took care of it I told him my story he asked me if he could check some things out blood work went back he told me my pituitary gland was not functioning at all that's was most of my problems when I told my pcp I was getting it checked he said qout the chance of that was the same chance of him being pregnant with twins I brout him a cigar he was not happy I left his practice found a new pcp he changed all my meds except the testosterone to stronger stuff at that point I could do stuff but not much life still sucked bad he had me on pain meds oxycodone 20mg 8 a day 3 yrs go by I was having massive withdrawal symptoms he added 1 pill a day didn't work three months later he added 1 more had to beg but I could not handle the withdrawals plus the headackes joint pain lack of energy depression losing home and everything else me and my wife worked hard for so 3 more years go by I'm telling him my neck is unbarable locks up grinds hurts like hell he said that's normal more than once. I believe he thinks I'm a pill seeker last thing on my mind. stayed on the same amount of oxycodone for the next three yrs at this point I'm ready to give up my wife takes me to a teaching hospital first a nurolagist tells me while they were looking at mri they seen black on edge of film they take second mri three bone in my neck have n o marrow no disc bone to bone with massive bone spers and could be cancer if you remember my pcp said it was normal gets worst the gland professer tells me and wife that during his forty yrs of gland work he never seen a pituitary so presteen no tumas no grots that did not work he could only come up with (after contacting other doctors) the only thing that could do this is mass dosses of radiation aweek later while waiting for cancer test a friend comes to visit he gets med mariwana says I should try it so I did what he did not tell me was he mixed what they call freebase (cocaine)with it now in the 8 years with my pcp never had a narcotics contract he makes me sing one and piss test me found pot and coke in it he emeditly cuts my oxycodone by 60mgs a day and completely cuts my adderal 90mg all of it the same day and the spine doctor tells me I should have fixed my neck three years ago because now its to late says whatever you do don't let anyone operate you could die or be paralyzed theres more but I think you get the idear now I'm lost depressed and so pissed I'm ready to go postal don't know what to do you??????? marc(###) ###-####JA: Well, we require $5 . How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: no just the bone heads that did this and ill give you 5 bucks cant afford it but what the hell
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no healty before this no problems at all
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 6 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Do you take any other medicines?

just click send to reply