Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Second opinion] just recently ii find feces in my vagina.

Customer Question

Second opinion] just recently ii find feces in my vagina. what is this condition called? and what can I do about itJA: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?Customer: pproxinately one month, I am in good healthJA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?Customer: Not really
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I only want toknow the name of thisaffliction.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 9 months ago.

Hi there.
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. SH and will be helping you out with your concerns today.

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 9 months ago.

The only way that you can have feces in your vagina is if there is a fistula between the vagina and the rectum called as a rectovaginal fistula. This fistula is an abnormal communication between the rectum and the vagina and is not uncommon at your age.

This session is open for any further questions that you may have.
I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.
Kindest regards