How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I think I have vertigo, mo I haven't I hurt my back 18months

Customer Question

I think I have vertigo
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: mo I haven't I hurt my back 18months ago but that got better but this has progressively has got worse about 2months ago I started to get dizzy spells and if I don't lay down I start to dry reach I had to lay day now I cant control my balance at all
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: I don't really have pain except when I am dizzy
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: ve my mother sufferd from it aND MY SISTER MY SISTER GOT TREAMENT AND SHE IS OK NOW
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 7 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 7 months ago.

sorry you are having dizziness.

you could have vertigo

you should see your doctor and get your ears checked and a brain MRI scan.

fluid in your ears can cause vertigo.

you may benefit from epley maneuver to help decrease your vertigo symptoms.

meclizine, antivert, or dramamine can help your dizziness symptoms.