Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  American Board Certified Neurologist, Internal Medicine
56178413

If you take alprazolam, can you take z-pack, No I haven't

Customer Question

If you take alprazolam, can you take z-pack
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No I haven't seen a Dr. yet. Just the alprazolam, one baby asprin, 1,000 mg of v-c
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Have somehigh blood preasure
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Subbanna MD replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist with vast experience in diagnosing and treating neurological & all health conditions and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.

Yes, Z-Pak & Alprazolam can be taken together safely and these two drugs are not expected to produce any serious or major drug interactions. There are patients who have taken these 2 drugs together and have not experienced and major or serious drug interactions so these two drugs are considered safe to be used together.

Once again I reassure you Z-Pak & Alprazolam can be used together safely.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please click a positive rating (preferably 5 Star/Excellent) to credit for the time & effort put by me in answering your health question, and this is the only way I will be credited for my service to you. If you have follow-up or additional questions you can ask them after the rating too.

Best Regards!

Neuro Doctor

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you

You are very welcome!

Once again I reassure you the above mentioned 2 drugs can be used together safely.

Do you have any further questions? Please let me know.

Hi, please let me know if you have any additional questions or if you want to discuss this further. And please do not forget to click a positive rating for my services to you. If you have follow-up or additional questions you can ask them after the rating too and I will be very glad to continue helping you as long as you need my services.

Best Regards!