Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

How can your be sweating and in awful pain and your

Customer Question
temperature is 95.5...
How can your be sweating and in awful pain and your temperature is 95.5
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
12/31/2016
Doctor: khagihara, Doctor replied 11 months ago
khagihara
khagihara, Doctor

Can you tell me more about your pain? How old are you? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Exactly where is the pain? On a scale of 0-10, what is it with 0 being no pain and 10 being the strongest pain? What is it like? Does anything make it better or worse? When did it start? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications? Any family medical history?

I am 64 I am 5"7 I weight 145. I have lost 19 pounds not wanting to. Appetite is not good. The pain when I get it is a 15 pain in neck and back. I also have systemic mold infection. 18 lesions in the frontal lobe of brain. What makes it better is lying flat on bed and taking pain med. fatigue is bad no energy. Feel like I'm fading away

Since you are on pain med, your temperature is 95.5. But you seem to have infection somewhere. You should see your doctor to have exam, a blood test, and imaging studies.

Thank you

You are welcome. Please rate my answer. Thank you.

10

Please press the star symbols for the rating. Thank you.

khagihara
khagihara
khagihara, Doctor