Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I often forgets alot for example if i have to leave home to

Customer Question

i often forgets alot for example if i have to leave home to do something i always forget to take along the needed stuff and always has to return home for it , also sometimes i forget where i am going and past the place. sometimes again i jus feel like bawling out loud and every little thing fustrates me , i dont have patience and gets vex very quick, also somtimes i dont feel like speaking to anyone ,also there are times i want to be alone and other time i am fedup of being alone , i feels like jus disappearing sometimes, jus to name a few.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: well let me gave briefly, i was born in 1965 male and my mom died shortly after giving birt to me
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 9 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry you are having these forgetful symptoms.

you should see a doctor and get a neurological evaluation of your brain

you need a brain CT or MRI scan to look inside at your brain to see if something is causing your brain not to function properly.