Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Arnephy, I have just tried to contact a Doctor but am

Customer Question
Sharon Arnephy, I have just...
Sharon Arnephy, I have just tried to contact a Doctor but am confused with the system.i am travelling from Australia and have sustained a back injury. We arrived 10 days ago, the injury happened 7 days ago. I was given a Acupan injection a d a script. I have severe psoriatic arthritis, fibromyalgia a d coeliac disease. I am in able to walk at the moment to get out of the house to get to a Doctor. I am in Aulnay souis Bois. I need more Acupan but don't know how to get to anyone
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
12/14/2016
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 11 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

what you need is to call up a local pharmacy to see if they will deliver to you.

Acupan is Nefopam

you should call up a local pharmacy and fax them the prescription and see if they can deliver it to you and if you can pay them by credit card for this medication.

SENSORIAL PHARMACY 17 Boulevard Marx Dormoy, 93190 Livry-Gargan, France sensorialpharmacy.com +33 1 43 02 80 18

Pharmacie de l'Herminier 10 Rue Camille Pelletan, 93600 Aulnay-sous-Bois, France pharminfo.fr +33 1 48 66 70 84

are some local pharmacies.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area.

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician