Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I think that exposure to the cold is making my sinuses

stuffy, but I'm not sure...
I think that exposure to the cold is making my sinuses stuffy, but I'm not sure what to do about it. Its been happening to me ever since its been cold and its making it hard to sleep at night. Is there anything I can do about it? I'm a 28 year old female and I take flonase and zyrtec for my allergies.
12/13/2016
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor

Hi. I am Dr Abid.Welcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

It would be ideal for you to have examination of nasal cavity once to rule out nasal tonsils , because in some cases person with nasal tonsils presents with such symptoms and exposure to cold aggravate symptoms .

You may have anti allergic pills and Flonase once you get examination please .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Positive feedback will be appreciated .

Thanks .

Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor