Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Husband fell has know feeling from the neck down,great

Customer Question
overall pain if touched or...
Husband fell has know feeling from the neck down,great overall pain if touched or moved.Pkease any advised d
JA: How long have you been dealing with the neck pain? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?
Customer: Some but mostly pain w know movement.He os 77 .Accident 5 months ago and failing
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Minor medical problems
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2016
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Uzair.
I am reviewing your post and will get back to your reply momentarily.

This pain can be attributed to paraesthesia and neuropathic pain. He will need a consultation with a pain management doctor. Medication like Carbamazepine, Amytriptyline can help along with gabapentin or pregabalin.

Hope this helps.

Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on the top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor