Your symptoms can be due to;
1) Enlarged prostate called as benign prostate hypertrophy..
2) A urinary tract infection which may have just increased frequency (no burning etc).
3) High blood sugar.
All three factors can play role.
You need following investigations;
1) Urine routine
2) Urine culture
3) Ultrasound for the prostate and kidneys bladder.
4) Prostatic specific antigen (PSA).
5) Blood sugar and glycosylated hemoglobin (HbA1c).
These are necessary to ascertain the cause of your increased urination.
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.