Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I am currently experiencing this feeling in my stomach. I've

Customer Question

hi, I am currently experiencing this feeling in my stomach. I've had it the past 2 weeks. ant acid tablets don't help - was thinking its reflux or indigestion. it's not painful, but kind of feel likes theres a big balloon inflated in my stomach and theres pressure
JA: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: no vomiting, but it slightly feels like it's in the back of my throat. no nausea. 2 weeks. I'm not pregnant
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: my family does a history of gall stones
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 10 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

you may need something stronger like zantac or prilosec or nexium to decrease stomach acid

are you eating food which worsen stomach acid?

how old are you?