How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. D. Love Your Own Question
Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 18545
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. D. Love is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need my medical records and Dr. Odegaard has them ,hevwent

Customer Question

I need my medical records and Dr. Odegaard has them ,hevwent to jail before I new That I needed to get them and I have tried to get them and not been able to get him and he has severed his ten year sentance .The Dr.I had for my Pain meds. Knows him and even he could notgethim.
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: Methadone is the one and only right now.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Yes I was Police Officer and in the line of duty I was in traffic acident that left me with a broken Leg bone the big one. I had a blood clot go to my lungs and the job the did on my leg was bad wanted to break it and do again. Now after forth years I am having real trouble and not enough blood is getting to my legs and they are numb and hurt and it is like some is sticking little needles in my feet and I do not. Have diabetes. I am at my weight as a athlete in College 6'3" And 250 lbs. Fighting weight. And blood test. Says the same only couple a years ago when I weight 300 lbs. lost that weight felt a lot better but enough to have my legs to stop hurting.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 8 months ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

I am sorry that no expert as yet responded, but it is likely because there is no standard answer in this situation. The best that I can do is suggest a couple of options that may not have been tried.

If Dr. Odegaard had privileges at a local hospital, you could call the medical records department or the medical staff services office at that hospital. They may not have the records, but they may be aware of the location of the records.

You also could call the medical board for your state. The medical board would not have the records, but may be aware of whatever arrangements were made when he closed his practice.