How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Josh Your Own Question
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 5683
Experience:  Medicine doctor, PGCSD(dermatology)
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Josh is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have, I am having dierear after meals and some time I

Customer Question

I have
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I am having dierear after meals and some time I think I am passing gas and it dierear.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No I haven't seen a doctor yet because I am not sure if I should
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 10 months ago.


Myself Dr Josh- and I’m happy to help with your question today.

Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

For how long you have this problem?

Are you on any medications?

Do you suffer from anxiety or severe stress?

Any investigations so far?

Blood mixed with stool?

Age and gender?

Waiting for your reply…


Expert:  Dr Josh replied 10 months ago.


Thanks for staying online. I am posting my answer.

Such symptoms, are indicative of underlying medical condition, and have to be thoroughly evaluated by doctor.

You need to get a stool samples for microscopy test, it would check for ova/cysts of parasites.
Also stool sample should be checked for its fat content, It is positive in malabsoprtion syndrome like chronic pancreatitis, bacterial overgrowth and inflammatory bowel disease.

Also you need to go for Upper GI endoscopy, it helps to visualize the upper part of the gut, and to take biopsy sample from the intestine (to check for coeliac disease).

Another test, called Anti TTG (Tissue Transglutaminase Antibodies) is also indicative of coelic disease.

If you have Parasitic infections/ bacterial overgrowth, then you would need antibiotics. Coeliac disease is managed by gluten free diet.

You should avoid processed foods. These may contain 'resistant starch' which is difficult for your body to digest.You should Cut down on foods rich in insoluble fiber, such as wholemeal bread, wholegrain rice and cereals containing bran.You should avoid foods such as beans, cabbage, or uncooked cauliflower or broccoli.

I would suggest, that you should have detailed discussion with Gastroenterologist for tests, and get this issue managed.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thank you.

Kind Regards