How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a pain in my shoulders, neck n collar, Its been 3

Customer Question

Hi i have a pain in my shoulders, neck n collar
JA: How long have you been dealing with the neck pain? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?
Customer: Its been 3 years
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I just worked out a lot back in a days maybe thats why i have a pain
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 8 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 8 months ago.

how old are you?

3 years is a long time

you should see a doctor and get an evaluation of your neck

you may need a neck spine MRI scan to check for pinched disks and arthritis in your neck spine.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I knw its a long time but the problem is i dnt have any madical insurance....but one of charities helped me out n the helpd me to get x-ray but in x-ray everything was good
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
N this charity doctors gave me few mucle relax pills n some pain killers but nothing worked out that stuff is jus a temporary relief
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Doctor u there?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 8 months ago.

you need to apply for medicaid insurance or insurance so you can get some health insurance so you can see a doctor and get some evaluation and treatment.