Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

My husband is considering Neurogenix Nerve treatment for the

pain in his feet and...
My husband is considering Neurogenix Nerve treatment for the pain in his feet and legs. He also gets numerous cramps in his legs and heard that this treatment helps that issue also. Can you enlighten me as to the credibility of this treatmenet?
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?
Customer: he does have type 2 diabetes and does have considerable foot pain.
11/26/2016
JACUSTOMER-f4y332lu-

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the fraud examiner helping you today. Please give me some time to look into this and I will be back shortly. Thanks for your patience.

Josie-Mod
I am Josie, a moderator for this topic, your question is open to all Experts in the Medical category.
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

it is not very credible

what else have you tried?

I have been doctoring for diabetis for 5 years and my Dr. has no idea how to help me. Is this proceedure credible enough to at least be worth the try?

Yes, it could be worth a try but I would not be too hopeful for the results

It hasn't shown the greatest effect in studies

but you can try it and see

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Thanks for this question

Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)

If you have more questions, just reply.

thanks...no other choice, so will try and see if there is any relief. The cost is phenominal tho.

You're welcome

Let me know how it goes

Please don't forget that all important 5 star rating.

I appreciate it

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
thank you for your opinion. At this point nothing else has helped so we decided to go ahead and try it. Will let you know how it turns out. After 3 sessions he already has relief in his feet.
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor