How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was wondering if you could tell me if I have an effection

Customer Question

Hi I was wondering if you could tell me if I have an effection down in my vagina. It's been burning and immflamed for 2 days
JA: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?
Customer: A slight itch but that's all
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no ma'am
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 11 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 11 months ago.

how old are you?

burning and inflamed sounds a lot like a vaginal infection.

you may have to see a gyn doctor or go to the ER for examination and vagina exam to see if you have an infection

you need your urine checked for infection as well

do you have any vaginal discharge?

any sexual activity recently?