How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask khagihara Your Own Question
khagihara, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 6590
Experience:  Trained in the multiple medical fields for many years.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
khagihara is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

20 year old caucasian male, 155 pounds, 5 feet, 11 inches in

Customer Question

20 year old caucasian male, 155 pounds, 5 feet, 11 inches in height. For some years now, I have been having sinusitis-like symptoms as well as systemic symptoms (on and off fever, fatigue, headache). The problem here is that it has, as I mentioned, persisted for at least 5 years now, unresponsive to antibiotics, antihistamines, and steroid nasal sprays. The symptoms are very aggravating and disruptive to daily life and I don't know what to do. Please refer to the attached documents.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  khagihara replied 9 months ago.

You should see an otolaryngologist so that s/he can examine your sinuses with a nasal fiber scope.

Related Medical Questions