How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I've lived in Az since 2012, worked as a certified

Customer Question

I've lived in Az since 2012, worked as a certified educational sign language interpreter until 06 when I got sidelined with chronic diarrhea had to go on disability. Also suffering from chronic pain and was given hydrocodone, I had a friend visit hadn't seen in yrs, and was stupidly talked into smoking some pot and tested positive for THC at next appt had actually forgotten about, as it was the first time in 10yrs and didn't plan on continuing
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: Started at 17 with my knees progressed to my back mid 20s by 33 gave birth 12 wks early pain was so great bp skyrocketing, continued working, caring for disabled son until 06 standing reaching bending forward very intense now because I tested positive for THC stupid stupid stupid they have stopped the pain meds that gave me my life back and stopped the diarrhea, what can I do
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Nope don't drink don't date take care of my father and son, mom passed in 13 from ms
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 8 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 8 months ago.

you should go back to your pain management doctors and ask for forgiveness and see if they will be willing to take you back.

you most likely signed a contract with them saying you would not abuse your pain medications and not use illegal drugs, correct?