Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I am a 60 year old hard worker that has been getting cramps

Customer Question
in toes and fingers. What...
I am a 60 year old hard worker that has been getting cramps in toes and fingers. What can it be and how can I handle it?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I go to the VA but my doctor is not available this week. Told VA about it once but was not as bad as is now. I take blood presser meds
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: None that I know off. Taking hydroclorothiazide 25th once daily
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: And l is in optic twice daily
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Like always I payed by cc but now not allowed to log in. So this must be a scam. I want my payment back
11/23/2016
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 1 year ago

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily.

Hope you are able to log in now. There may have been a technical issue.

If you wish we experts here can still help you.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Family Physician, Doctor