Your symptoms are quite suggestive of sinusitis, causing sinus headache and your other symptoms. You may need a course of antibiotics and may be confirmation by a x-ray of the sinus. So it would be prudent to go to urgent care.
Having said that, I am enumerating the treatment for the sinusitis (majority of which you are already doing);
1) Nasal steroid; decrease inflammation and open up obstruction.
2) Oral decongestants such as pseudoephedrine are often helpful.
3) Topical decongestant for short duration.
4) Antihistamines; use only if allergic.
5) Steam vaporizer
6) Eucalyptus oil may help
7) Nasal saline irrigation
8) Vitamin C
9) Antibiotics; if nasal culture is positive or there are signs in x-ray.
It is privilege assisting you.
Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please consider a positive rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.
Wishing you all the very best in life.