How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 45992
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What can I do to get more length with my private part not

Customer Question

What can I do to get more length with my private part not satisfying my partner
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 8 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Dr. David replied 8 months ago.

exercise and weight loss can help lower your body fat levels and help boost your body's testosterone levels.

weight loss can be helped by you eating more protein and less carbohydrates and more fruits and vegetables.

if this doesn't help, you can see a plastic surgeon who can do a

Suspensory Ligament Release For Penile Lengthening and augmentation.

this is not very well regulated or studied type of surgery.

and insurance will not cover it.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 8 months ago.

do you have any other questions?

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

Thanks for using