Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

For a few months now i have had bloating not feeling well,

Customer Question
Hi doctor, for a few...
Hi doctor, for a few months now i have had bloating not feeling well, lose of appitite, vomiting up gas, i used to pass a-lot of gas but that has almost stopped, when i get hungry i try to eat but within a few mouth fulls i am full
JA: Have you noticed any recent swelling? Do you have any tooth pain?
Customer: no not at all although my stomach is larger than normal
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: i am on pristique, xrelto and tacking claratine more than often to treat what i thought was a allergie issue
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
11/16/2016
Doctor: Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD) replied 1 year ago
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist with vast experience in diagnosing & treating all types of neurological & other medical conditions including the concerns of “New symptoms” you have mentioned here and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.

There are several underlying medical conditions that can cause the type of symptoms you are having as mentioned below;

Thyroid disease (especially hypothyroidism or reduced functioning of the thyroid gland)

Conditions affecting the stomach including gastritis, gastric ulcers etc

Conditions affecting the upper part small intestine for example duodenal ulcer

Liver diseases

Pancreatic diseases

Certain gastrointestinal infections (parasitic infections etc)

Vitamin deficiencies (for example vit b12, folate, or vit d) etc

As you see there are many different possibilities that can cause the symptoms you are having and you need a thorough medical investigations to explore these various possibilities and then treated appropriately depending upon the test results.

I also want to reassure you please see these symptoms you have been experiencing do not automatically mean something serious is going on, these symptoms are very commonly due to treatable/curable benign conditions too, please try to get this checked asap so that early treatment can be instituted to help in curing the underlying illness as well as getting rid of these symptoms.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, and please click a positive rating (preferably 5 Star/Excellent) to credit for the time & effort put by me in answering your health question, and this is the only way I will be credited for my service to you. If you have follow-up or additional questions you can ask them after the rating too.

Best regards,

Neuro Doctor

Hi, Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if you want to discuss your health situation further. And please do not forget to click a positive rating for my services to you. If you have follow-up or additional questions you can ask them after the rating too and I will be very glad to continue helping you as long as you need my services.

Best regards!

Neuro Doctor

Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)