How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have Barrett's esophagus. I need to find a doctor to

Customer Question

I have Barrett's esophagus. I need to find a doctor to handle my case.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: i saw a doctor when I was in the SF Bay area, but now I am in Tahoe full time.. My former Doctor was giving me a Proton Inhibitor, put he had me stop as it wasn't helping. I'm on a strict diet, pretty much soup 3 times a day. Can't taste anything..
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have Gout if I eat the wrong foods.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 8 months ago.

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 8 months ago.

are you looking for a doctor in the Lake Tahoe area?

Are you paying cash?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.