Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My sister had been wearing abdominal support belt to reduce…

Customer Question
My sister had been...

My sister had been wearing abdominal support belt to reduce a hernia.Wears it 8 hours but not at night.Now her muscles ache.The hernia never caused pain and has reduced from weight loss.What can she do?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Just 2 days.Lifting objects,like shopping wagon or laundry bag. Tylenol is helping her right now.Reaching forward or twisting body is uncomfortable.l

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
11/15/2016
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

any other medical issues?

just click send to reply