How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I know I have rhinitis i have tryed everything to fix it,

Customer Question

I know I have rhinitis i have tryed everything to fix it
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: yes I have seen a dr nasal sprays Zyrtec
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: asthma and reflux under control
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 9 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 9 months ago.

you should see an ENT ear nose throat otolaryngologist doctor about your sinuses.

you may need a CT scan of your sinuses to check for inflammation.

you may need a course of antibiotics if you have a sinus infection.

you may need a different allergy medication like allegra 180mg.

are you using steroid nasal sprays twice a day?