How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have suffered from anxiety and panic for years. I have

Customer Question

I have suffered from anxiety and panic for years. I have social phobia and find it difficult to leave my home or associate with people. I also am xxx w PTSD and insomnia, night terrors. I feel the anxiety physically and it is very unbearable. This situation impacts my daily living and I'm only on lyrica for it. Currently do not take an antidepressant as I've taken everything to no avail.pre bbc joys xxx of major depression recurrent but is now dysthymia. I cannot find a psychiatrist that takes medicaid and am about to start counseling. I need an understanding MD that will help me with close monitoring of low dosebenzodiazepine.but w limitations,close supervision and periods of no benzodiazepine to assess functioning.
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: Since 1994 and yes lots of tx my medication and counseling. Am about . To start EMDR
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I've been prescribed benzodiazepines in the past but in a cavalier manner for long periods of time, hydroxyzine, insular,abstention to zero impact. Currently on lyrica w limited efficacy
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 11 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 11 months ago.

This seems like a very reasonably approach. How can I help you with it?