Yes. Sores in tongue are suggestive of allergy to it.
You may stop it.
Following dietary and other measures may help in constipation:
1) Increased fluids
2) Prune juice and dried plums
3) Increased fiber; prepration like Benfiber can be tried.
4) An herbal tea, "Smooth Move," have been found to have good result in moving the bowel.
5) Toilet after meals; Toileting 15 to 30 minutes after eating makes use of the gastrocolic reflex. The gastrocolie reflex results in propagating spikes in the colon and rectum within a half an hour after a meal. When we eat, our stomach distends and this sends reflex signals to the large intestines (colon) facilitating for their movements. If one utilizes next half hour of meal, for toilet, the stool elimination time is decreased.
6) Increase in exercise
7) Stimulant laxatives stimulate intestinal motility and increase intestinal secretion. They are anthraquinones (cascara, aloe, and senna) and diphenylmethanes (bisacodyl, sodium picosulfate, phenolphthalein).
8) Avoidance of stress
9) Wheat bran, 20 gms per day can decrease the rectal transit time
11) Fruits (especially dried fruits)
12) Cereals like whole wheat, bran or oatmeal
14) Grainy breads, such as whole wheat, rye or pumpernickel
15) Legumes, such as chickpeas, baked beans and lima beans
16) You can try ground flaxseed sprinkled on salads, cooked vegetables, and cereals.
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.