How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Vakul Aren Your Own Question
Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 4005
Experience:  MBBS,DTM&H,34 years of experience
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Vakul Aren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I think I have gynecomastia can someone help me please

Customer Question

I think I have gynecomastia can someone help me please
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Vakul Aren replied 8 months ago.

Hello,I am Dr. Aren and I will help with your query.Enlarged breast tissue in young males is caused usually at puberty due to a hormonal imbalance,it is also seen in overweight men due to deposition of fat below the breast.You need to be examined by your PCP/doctor who can examine and investigate you.The correction is done surgically by removing fatty deposits below the enlarged breast tissue,losing weight by regular exercise and a healthy diet will also help.Hormonal balance may need correction in some cases,rarely the condition turns malignant.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thanks. I have to take the drug paliperidone otherwise invega sustenna. I've noticed in America they have been sued for billions I think that's the cause
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I'll see a doctor in Australia I noticed u aren't from here thanks anyway
Expert:  Vakul Aren replied 8 months ago.

Medical advice usually remains the same the world over,drugs usually are not helpful in male gynaecomastia.Please do leave a positive rating,4 or 5 stars so that I am paid for my efforts.Thanks.