DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I know diagnosing symptoms based on my own assesment online

I know diagnosing symptoms based on my own assesment online probably impossible to be accurate but everytime I smoke a cigarette I get extreme nausea
Possible it's due to lung cancer ? Can nausea be an early symptom of lung cancer upper abdominal discomfort and nausea ? Maybe it's an ulcer maybe it's lung cancer is what I thinking ? What's the most likely possibility ? I a long time smoker the last ten years more smoke bout two packs a day and chain smoking getting my money's worth over fig so to speak , less exercise , less food and not healthy food when I do eat and no sex all thanks to mental derailment psychologists and phsychyatrist are not able to help I been to the best not to knock them or they're skills qualifications bug all they do is medicate people on a trial and error basis which does nothing but make for me at least things worse cause of the mental numbing phsychlolgy meds have in the mind and body which for me made my mental well being worse

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Having only nausea after smoking does not necessarily means a lung cancer. This is not a common presentation for someone with a lung cancer.It is most likely a problem with stomach or gastritis.Chances of having lung cancer presenting like this are very unlikely

Good luck

Feel free to ask if any more question

If done Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating

Regards

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
the nausea can be due to something not fatal even if extreme nausea ? Sometimes I get it without smoking too a lot of times actually it's very very uncomfortable not painful big uncomfortable and burning like feeling

Yes in such case a cause related to stomach and lower esophagus should be considered first of all. It might need an upper GI endoscopy to look the stomach and esophagus directly.

Are you there ?

Feel free to ask if any more question

Regards

Are you there ?

Feel free to ask if any more question

Regards