Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Well I am 84 years of age and an uset, and an upset tonight

Customer Question
Well I am 84 years...
Well I am 84 years of age and an uset
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: and an upset tonight has had me uneasy had a bypass triple in 1996 and a stint in2006 and have been quite well not getting any a ginger but just went to the toilet and found a bit of blood on my thigh don't no but it looks like it had come from a little blood vien should I panic have covered it with a band aid I am on about 10 tablets in the morning and 1 at night
JA: In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: Ok really
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No but but am a bit upset tonight can't get to sleep and away from home on a visit and haven't got my spray for under the tongue
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
11/4/2016
Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Just to confirm are you saying you have an upset stomach? do you have Diarrhea or vomiting or both? Also the blood on the thigh, is it form a vein in the thigh, was it after you cut yourself? Are did you have bleeding during a bowel movement?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No thank you I'm ok now I have settled down please I am an aged pensioner it said advice was free now I already have paid $5.00 no more from my pension account thank you good night
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No thanks
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

can I help?

just click send to reply

Family Physician, Doctor