How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DIEGO BONILLA Your Own Question
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 268
Experience:  Pulmonary/ Critical Care at Boston University
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DIEGO BONILLA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife has been suffering from nausea,and constipation

Customer Question

my wife has been suffering from nausea,and constipation issues for several months now. she has seen her gp several times ,as well as 2 specialists. her cardiologist has had her blood thinner adjusted a couple of times ( re her pace maker ), and it seems to contribute to the nausea. also she has been given 3-4 different prescriptions,but none have helped . what to do ?
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: eliquis,losartin,metroprolol,florastar,omeprazole,liothyroine,levothyroxine,propafenone
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: anxiety---2 blood clots .......6 & 8 years ago fibrallation variances
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DIEGO BONILLA replied 9 months ago.


This is Dr. Bonilla. I understand your concerns.

How old is your wife? Does she have any other medical conditions? What kind test did she get so far?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
pace maker
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
steroid injection
Expert:  DIEGO BONILLA replied 9 months ago.

Nausea and constipation can be secondary to a dysmotility problem. Firstable for diagnosis a gastric series is necessary to assess her digestive function. Depending on the results, medication or other treatment can be used. She can have the study ordered by her PCP or GI doctor. Let me know if you have any other questions.