How to get medical advice online
Some of the medical questions the Experts on JustAnswer have fielded include:
- I can hear my heartbeat in my ears, and I feel lightheaded. My pulse is also elevated – what could be going on?
- I have gas in my lower-right abdomen that I can’t seem to relieve. Any suggestions?
- My son, who is sick with the flu and bronchitis, accidentally took an extra 50 mg Prednisone dose today. He is also taking Motrin and Tamiflu. Is there anything we should do, or look out for?
- Can you experience a chill from being extremely dehydrated
- have been noticing soreness in my abdomen, as well as lower back pain. Should I be worried?
- What’s the best diet for a person suffering from dementia?
To ensure that you receive the most accurate and timely advice possible, be sure to have any potentially helpful information prepared before reaching out to an Expert on JustAnswer. Relevant details include symptoms, medical history, whether you’ve seen a doctor already, the medications you’re taking, and any existing conditions.