How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 46331
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband is experiencing dizziness that is bad enough that

Customer Question

My husband is experiencing dizziness that is bad enough that he cannot sit up or eat. Is there a virus going around with these symptoms?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: It just started today. He takes Crestor, and clopidogrel.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 9 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry about your husband.

he could have a bad inner ear infection

he needs to see a doctor to get his ears examined for fluid and inner ear infection.

he may need a course of antibitoics

and prescription medications for dizziness like meclizine or antivert.

you should take him to an ER or urgent care center where they can examine him and look into his ears.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 9 months ago.

do you have other questions?