How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm 28 and look 14 is there anything that can solve this

Customer Question

I'm 28 and look 14 is there anything that can solve this issue?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I have not seen a doctor and I take meds for schizofrenia I'm taking 3 meds I'll go get them and tell you what they are?
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: Benztropine, Quetiapine, Haloperidol, and escitalopram and am not allergic for any medications
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 8 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 8 months ago.

I am glad you are taking your medications for schizophrenia.

with schizophrenia, this can make you worried and paranoid.

it sounds like you are worried about looking too young.

when you are young, you want to look order

and then when you get older, you want to look younger.

have you talked to your doctor or therapist about this worry you have about how you look?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I haven't talked to any doctors about it and am hoping I can look like a man not a child
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
is there something that exists that reverses the bone platelets sealing and maybe couple that with some hgh or something similar
Expert:  Dr. David replied 8 months ago.

I'm sure you look like a young man and you look appropriate for your age.

no, you can't reverse bone plate sealing

do you want to be taller? is that it?

how tall are you?

I'm only 5'3" tall myself.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I'm much prefer to be thicker it doesn't seem like I'm becoming thicker like a normal transition from the 20's to 30's
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I'm 5'6
Expert:  Dr. David replied 8 months ago.

if you want to gain more muscle mass you have to eat more protein and start to lift weights

this will help you add on muscle mass.

are you going to the gym?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No. My bone structure is narrow/thin my skull is small my bones are small I'm hopening of thicking of the bones more then muscle
Expert:  Dr. David replied 8 months ago.

your bones are fine.

you need to exercise and eat protein and calcium and vitamin D to help your bones stay strong as well.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
ok thank you. sad you have nothing for me, but that''s life. Have a good day
Expert:  Dr. David replied 8 months ago.

you are welcome.