Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I'm 28 and look 14 is there anything that can solve this

Customer Question
issue? JA: Have you seen a...
I'm 28 and look 14 is there anything that can solve this issue?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I have not seen a doctor and I take meds for schizofrenia I'm taking 3 meds I'll go get them and tell you what they are?
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: Benztropine, Quetiapine, Haloperidol, and escitalopram and am not allergic for any medications
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
10/27/2016
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 1 year ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am glad you are taking your medications for schizophrenia.

with schizophrenia, this can make you worried and paranoid.

it sounds like you are worried about looking too young.

when you are young, you want to look order

and then when you get older, you want to look younger.

have you talked to your doctor or therapist about this worry you have about how you look?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I haven't talked to any doctors about it and am hoping I can look like a man not a child
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
is there something that exists that reverses the bone platelets sealing and maybe couple that with some hgh or something similar

I'm sure you look like a young man and you look appropriate for your age.

no, you can't reverse bone plate sealing

do you want to be taller? is that it?

how tall are you?

I'm only 5'3" tall myself.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm much prefer to be thicker it doesn't seem like I'm becoming thicker like a normal transition from the 20's to 30's
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm 5'6

if you want to gain more muscle mass you have to eat more protein and start to lift weights

this will help you add on muscle mass.

are you going to the gym?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No. My bone structure is narrow/thin my skull is small my bones are small I'm hopening of thicking of the bones more then muscle

your bones are fine.

you need to exercise and eat protein and calcium and vitamin D to help your bones stay strong as well.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok thank you. sad you have nothing for me, but that''s life. Have a good day

you are welcome.

Family Physician, Doctor