manal assaad
manal assaad,
Experience:  ophthalmologist at glaucoma & eye specialist
12161548

I am a 58 year old female with upper and lower right

Customer Question

I am a 58 year old female with upper and lower right quadrant abdominal pain and bloating. I have a history or numerous abdominal surgeries due to endometriosis, perforated colon, and hysterectomy. All of these surgeries happened 20 plus years ago. I have been told I have lots of adhesions. I am now experiencing swollen breasts, bloating, and weight gain for no reason. Have had thyroid checked. I am very active and very diet conscious. No smoke--no alcohol. I have idiopathic constipation and have been prescribed LACTULOSE. I have been to primary care doc and gastro doc. No help. My insurance has a high deductible and I cannot afford many visits. I know feel a "knot" right below my sternum and my appetite has decreased in the last week or so. Please advise.
JA: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?
Customer: NO recent injuries. The swelling of the breasts and bloating of abdominal area have been going on for over a year with no help from any docs.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No--just all of the abdominal surgeries for treatment of endometriosis. I did have one gastro doc tell me that the endometriosis could have returned, event though I had a "complete" hysterectomy and appendectomy.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 8 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

any other medical issues?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No other medical issues.

have you had an endoscopy?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
NO! I have not. I have been prescribed prescription meds that I cannot afford. I am trying to resolve this on my own with no success.

what meds?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Am I not going to get an answer until I pay another $50.00? I have already paid $5.00 and signed up for the monthly fee.
If I have to pay another $50.00--I am not interested and I think your website is very misleading.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Is this just a rip off? I paid the initial $5.00 and signed up for the monthly fee--Why can't someone answer me? If I have to pay another $50.00 for an answer, just forget it. I will go to a doctor and pay my $85.00 co-pay.
Your internet ads are very misleading! Sorry I spent the time and money to ask for help! I will report to BBB about this. Very misleading!
Expert:  manal assaad replied 8 months ago.
Hello I would like to help you